I am turning over a new leaf for reals. I am going to start updating the blog at least once a month but I'm hoping to do it a little more often. It may not have as many pictures uploaded as I did in the past, but that's because the pictures are on the Mac and is usually in use by the kids. I can maybe be to it at midnight if it's a school night and let's face it, I need my sleep.
It was a very busy January. Lizzie turned 15 and is currently studying to get her Learner's Permit. She is a beautiful young women and a pleasure to be around. Justin and Tabi have been taking swimming lessons every tues. and thurs. at the university and piano every wednesday. I finally got smart and have someone else teaching them piano. They will likely be my only kids that play the piano. Ben tried out for a Band concert with students from the area and different schools and got 2nd chair for his trumpet only out done by a 9th grader. He also now the keeper of the kids phone and loves it. Caleb decided to start the year with a bang and a mean a real bang. He got Tboned in a car accident that just about totaled Bob's civic. He forgot to check his blind spot when doing a U turn. Gratefully, he wasn't hurt just sore because the side air bag deployed. Tracy started working all day at the kids school as a Special Ed Aide and is also supervising a Music Therapy Student on thursday mornings.
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad you're back to blogging! I printed off my first blog book and it's pretty awesome! I can't believe Liz will be 15. I guess that's what happens when I don't see you for 3+ years. I'm glad I'll be able to keep track through here. Take care!
Love,
Crystal
Post a Comment